Welcome to the prompt exchange for this week! If you signed up, you should have received your prompt via email.
If you didn’t receive an email, please check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out.
There aren’t many rules. Write something that responds to the prompt. Include the footer; the information for that is in the email, too. If you are on Twitter, please tweet your response and make sure to give credit to the person who gave you the prompt. Once you are done, post a link in the comments here so we can read your work and include it in the weekly roundup. If your response to a prompt completely blows us away, we may ask you to submit a piece to Scriptic for publishing.
The deadline is Thursday, March 7th, at midnight Eastern time.
Here is a list of people who signed up for this week, and the prompts to which they’ve been assigned. If your name isn’t on the list, please visit this page to sign up for next week.
- kgwaite: Impossible is not a definite, It’s a dare.
- SAM: You’re (or a character is) planning your garden. What do you plant? Why?
- Debbie: daffodils, dandelions, and death
- Michael: Use these sensory words in a piece: cool, yellow, fresh, sweet, and crackle.
- Anna Ellis: It’s funny how everything was roses while we held onto the guns. -Guns N Roses
- Kir: If you can get up somewhere, you can get down, she told herself for the 11th time, forcing herself to believe it as her fingers started to ache from holding on to the side of the rock face for so long.