Welcome to the prompt exchange for this week! If you signed up, you should have received your prompt via email.
If you didn’t receive an email, please check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will check it out.
There aren’t many rules. Write something that responds to the prompt. Include the footer; the information for that is in the email, too. If you are on Twitter, please tweet your response and make sure to give credit to the person who gave you the prompt. Once you are done, post a link in the comments here so we can read your work and include it in the weekly roundup. If your response to a prompt completely blows us away, we may ask you to submit a piece to Scriptic for publishing.
The deadline is Thursday, March 14th, at midnight Eastern time.
Here is a list of people who signed up for this week, and the prompts to which they’ve been assigned. If your name isn’t on the list, please visit this page to sign up for next week.
- kgwaite: Swept under the rug.
- Venus Moon: Earl Grey tea and buttered toast.
- Stacey: A crumpled coat lay on the floor peppered by cigarette ash.
- Michael : Bills to pay.
- Kirsten Piccini:”I have found that…imagination sometimes has to stand in for experience.” –Steve Martin
- Sinistral Scribblings: “An emotion is both a mental and a physical event.” –N. Branden.